1 cup vanilla yogurt 1 cup frozen peaches 1 can Rowdy Mermaid Savory Peach Kombucha 1⁄2 cup quick oats 1⁄4 cup all purpose flour 2 tbsp brown sugar 1⁄4 cup butter; melted 6 medium paper cups 6 popsicle sticks
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, and brown sugar. Stir in the butter until a crumbly texture forms. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the oat mixture into an even layer. Bake for 15 minutes. Transfer the granola mixture to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a blender, add the peaches and kombucha. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour an even amount of the peach mixture into each of the paper cups. Place the cups in the freezer for 25 minutes so that the peach mixture begins to solidify.
5. Remove the cups from the freezer and add an even amount of the yogurt to each of the cups. Add about 2 tbsp of the granola mixture on top of the yogurt. Use a spoon to push the mixture into the yogurt, leaving some visible on top. Place a popsicle stick into the center of each of the cups. Return the filled cups to the freezer and freeze for at least 3 hours.
6. Use scissors to cut the cups off of the frozen pops and serve.